♥ No time
Saturday, August 01, 2009 -{'3:22 PM
I have no time to blog. ):
I have no time to upload pics PLUS blogger nw cannot load pics again. =.=
I have no time to slack.
I have no time to play.
I have no time to relax.
I have no time to work.
I have no time to think.
I have no time to go out on every sat with baby.
I am veri veri busy nw a days.
IS ALL BECAUSE OF SKOOLWORK.
ihateithateit.
I hope everything will be fine.
I hope i got more time to rest.
I hope it wont affect mi and baby.
I hope baby understand.
I hope i can complete everything on time.
I hope i will be a little more happier den now.
I hope my family problem solve.
WHO CAN UNDERSTAND how i feel?
im so tired of doing skoolwork everyday in skool and at hm.
and true friend hard to find.
u nid to go through bits and pieces to build up the trust between one another but juz one sec u can juz destroy it. how scary isn't it?
Simple iloveyou means alot.`