♥
Monday, April 14, 2008 -{'1:16 AM
PISS OFF
`
can someone juz spend alittle more time to understand mi?
im FARKIN stress. no words to decrible hw i feel!
why? y cant u, u , u or u make mi happi?
always reach hm. u nag mi. wtf i do?
no $ eat. no time to work, no idea for skool work.
FARK TUP month!
i don wanna tink ani more. ani idea oso tio reject.
why muz u see mi till so high?
can u juz gif mi a little lesser stress?
wadever i wan oso cant get it.
im reali piss off of my this way of life!
JUZ GIF MI ALTTLE MORE JOY,SMILE AND TAKE AWAY ALL MY STRESS.
I WAN BACK THE HAPPI GAL I USE TO BE.
`
I REALI VERI STUCK!
STUCK IN STUDIES
STUCK IN LOOKIN FOR A JOB
STUCK WITH MONEY
STUCK WITH NO HAPPINESS
STUCK WITH ETC ETC.
STUCK STUCK STUCK.
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
PISS OFF! CCB
Simple iloveyou means alot.`